Re: Bot postings, was Re: Messages from the ietf list for the week ending Sun Oct 8 06:00:02 2023

On Sat, Oct 14, 2023 at 4:13 PM Ole Jacobsen <olejacobsen@xxxxxx> wrote:
Rob,

I don't know how long you've been subscribed to the IETF main discussion list,
but the weekly summary statistics have been around for at least a decade if
not more.

I've read the list for 18 years. Is that enough?

I don't like the bot, because I think it is used to shut people up, and it is clearly against the list charter. But, if the IETF does run its usual process and get consensus, that's how it should be. Use your own process!

thanks,
Rob