Re: Has IETF given up entirely on trying to be inclusive?

I did not know that I could request a fee waiver. I am not corporate
backed in any way, and I have only rarely had enough spare cash to
attend IETF in person (kind of infamously, Jim Gettys snuck me into my
first one and I slept on the floor of his hotel), and since covid I
retreated to the mailing lists only rather than attempt to participate
in person. Certainly travel for me is pretty impossible nowadays.

I know multiple other folks that might have been participating more
had they known this.

--
A pithy note on VOQs vs SQM: https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/juniper/
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC