IETF 116 Reminders: Childcare, Standard Registration Deadline and General Information

IETF 116 Childcare

Through the generosity of our Gold Diversity and Inclusion sponsors,  Akamai, Cisco and Huawei, and Bronze sponsors Comcast, ICANN, and Identity Digital, we are happy to offer complimentary childcare services  at IETF 116 in Yokohama.

We have not yet received any sign ups for the childcare service. If you are planning to utilize this offering, please sign up as soon as possible; if we do not receive advance registrations for childcare, we will  look at reducing coverage for the Rose Event Nanny care staff. Additional information and the form to sign up can be found on the IETF 116 Childcare page, linked below.

https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/116/childcare/

Standard Registration Deadline

The deadline for standard registration is March 13, 2023 UTC 23:59. Be sure to register before the deadline passes! Fees for the weekly rate are outlined below.

Standard Registration Week Rates:
Onsite Early-Bird Registration: USD 875, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2023-03-13
Remote Early-Bird Registration: USD 280, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC 2023-03-13

NOTE: Payment is required at the time of registration. The Standard registration fee is available until March 13 at UTC 23:59. After March 13  at UTC 23:59, the registration fees will increase.

Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/116/

General Information

When booking your hotel, please be aware that the Intercontinental Yokohama Grand (the primary IETF hotel) is a ten minute walk from the meeting venue, PACIFICO Yokohama North. This meeting venue is different from the venue for IETF 94. Please refer to the map linked below for more information.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1bfjk4dz0vxG6jcixJkqaaV_pcA90L4c&ll=35.45612263743427%2C139.63493745&z=14

The IETF 116 Welcome Reception will take place over three hours (versus the typical two) from 1700-2000 on Sunday, March 26th at the PACIFICO Yokohama North. Featuring a number of demonstrations from WIDE members, the reception will also include more robust food and beverage options.

The IETF 116 social event will take place on Thursday, March 30th. Please note the day change, as social events are typically held on Tuesdays of the meeting week. Thanks to our host WIDE, we are excited to announce that our social will be held at the Osanbashi Hall. Tickets are currently on sale with only a handful left. Purchase yours through your attendee dashboard.

https://registration.ietf.org/116/attendee-dashboard/