IETF e-mail junked

This month there has been a marked increase in the amount of IETF e-mail that my ESP classifies as junk which means that I cannot retrieve it with an MUA and that it will be discarded in three weeks time. Since my ESP is one of the larger ones, I imagine that others among the 55,000 will be affected

Every RFC announcement from the RFC Editor is junk.
The headers thereof I see show spf=pass dmarc=none action=none, X-Spam-Status: No, score=-3.947 tagged_above=-999 required=5

Most announcements from the IAB Executive Admnistrative Manager are junk

Some posts to the ARCHD list are junk

Some posts to other WG lists are junk including one I made in response to a thread.

Something has changed, either in the headers that the IETF is putting on its e-mails or in the criteria that the ESP uses to classify e-mail, I would think. The chances of the ESP doing anything helpful (for a paying customer) I would rate as nil.

Certainly the ESP website has changed. It used to give me the option of 'Do not classify anything from this sender as junk' and that option seems to have gone.

I have always had a level of false positives for junk and my feedback is always ignored. Usually, the junk is an e-mail from an unfamiliar name about and unfamiliar topic, sometimes several from the same person but junking the RFC Editor and the IAB take this to a new level.

Thoughts?

Tom Petch