Re: Notification to list from IETF Moderators team

On 2022-08-24, at 13:53, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A step that increases intolerance (no matter how well intended) does not make IETF more able to incorporate diverse input to build a consensus.

Actually, it very well may; way more people have unsubscribed from this list because of its toxic outbreaks than have their posting rights removed.

All these discussions have already happened and completed in the past, and I’d rather not waste any more time on relitigating them.

If you do need unlimited freedom of expression, you know where to find 4chan.

Grüße, Carsten