Re: Notification to list from IETF Moderators team

It appears that Carsten Bormann  <cabo@xxxxxxx> said:
>Actually, it very well may; way more people have unsubscribed from this list because of its toxic outbreaks than have their
>posting rights removed.
>
>All these discussions have already happened and completed in the past, and I’d rather not waste any more time on relitigating them.

Thanks, well said.

I'm involved in a lot of technical organizations and in every place
but here we manage to have productive technical discussions without
calling people names.  The IETF is very insular and not in a good way.

R's,
John

PS:

>If you do need unlimited freedom of expression, you know where to find 4chan.

I hear that 4chan is so full of anti-free-speech censors that now
there is 8kun. But I don't plan to check.