Diagram? [Public archival of AUTH48 communications]

On 01-Mar-22 03:57, Salz, Rich wrote:
Not having looked at the diagram, I am curious what this offers that is
“better” (for some definition, you pick) than RFC 2028-bis or the IETF Tao?

I don't think either of those addresses the specific question of what are the stages in the path from a -00 individual draft to a published RFC.

And a diagram/flow chart with an attached text commentary would be useful material for newcomers. A video version might be a nice touch, but with a bit more content than "I'm just a bill".

Another topic for EMO to discuss, I think.

    Brian