RE: Accurate history [Re: "professional" in an IETF context]

In reality, this number is close to 45% for IPv6 users,
Because Google (and APNIC as a result) see only 128M of Chinese,
But China itself reports 528M.

We could estimate IPv6 traffic at 30% because different sources show that 70% of the content is available on IPv6
(except China where this number is much smaller!).

IMHO: IPv6 has strong adoption in Telco.
We could argue: is it a brute force approach from governments
or geeks justifying their jobs on OTT's side?
Difficult to find a business here.
But anyway, it is moving to IPv6.

What is important: Enterprises have no clear sign of IPv6 adoption.
ND protocol has a heavy influence on this.
Of course, ND is not the only reason. But maybe the biggest one.

Eduard