Re: Accurate history [Re: "professional" in an IETF context]

Behcet Sarikaya wrote:

I am unable to understand what Ohta-san or Vasilenko are trying to achieve,

My point is just that IETF should accept the operational reality
that IPv6 is not and will not be deployed so widely, with reasons,
to reach the critical mass and deployment schemes today require
NAT, we should abandon IPv6 and live with IPv4 and NAT.

I think this discussion is at least 10 years late.

That's one of a reason why IPv6 is hopeless, though there are so
many other reasons.

							Masataka Ohta