Re: Diversity of candidates was Re: NomCom 2020 Announcement of Selections

>    Rich - when compared to the general set of IETF participants, the Nomcom
    selections mostly mirror the distribution within that set. When compared
    to the general set of adults (or for that matter, the general set of
    adults in the tech space) they don't, and that's been a complaint for at
    least the last 15 years or so.

Not having metrics, I am not so sure this is true.  I look at the systers list and group photos that are shown at every newcomer's presentation, for example.

>    And one of the axes - from my POV - is small vs large organizations.

I completely agree.

One idea about addressing this is that we change the AD job to not be so full-time.  Or add more AD's.  Lots of choices here.  Terry Manderson's email, https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/S4xr9MR3usleQ8nCMTACnJ6UWkU/, is inspiring.