Re: IETF 110 schedule update

top posting:

1/ Agree with Ben for the need of having a WG to look into online meeting schedule.
If we set up one, I guess the first task would be deciding how to quantify "betterness" of different solutions

2/ Agree with Bob that online meetings make it a lot more difficult to participate when the time doesn't agree with the local time. IETF 109 was 9pm-3am for me too, I chose to skip due to day job obligations.

my 2 cents, Lixia