Re: Kudos to MeetEcho

To hums: the default *appears* to be "piano" from headcount, if you do
not interact
therefore, graphing hum volume by headcount includes non-interactors
and this "moves the dial"

if not, then why is there no clear 'abstain' button. and how is the
logic behind how the total sum and hum-weighting applied?

APNIC designed a similar (in intent) system called "confer" to show
dynamic state of the room. Its hard. Its hard to explain and get this
stuff right.

I did not find the hum indicated anything I felt I trusted.
Experientally, "hearing" a hum and being told "here is the weighted
sum of things you cannot see" is completely different.

I would prefer to be told how many hummed. how many explicitly chose
to say "no view" and how many did not participate, and I would prefer
to be told how the hum weighting occurs. not in an RFC: on the tool.
all the time.