Re: Kudos to MeetEcho

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 10:25 AM Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which ”standard” tool would allow us having totally customized features like e.g. humming or queueing?...or sometimes even the button colored green rather than purple?

We should be minimizing our dependence on customized features.

Personally I use “standard” tools every day and I don’t feel this any worse than any of them.

Jared already mentioned two ways in which this tool is worse than standard (proper SSO, chat scrolling).

--RLB

This is the first all virtual meeting and like any other product in release 1 there are bugs to fix.

BR
Daniele

From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Richard Barnes
Sent: den 27 juli 2020 16:15
To: Chris Inacio <inacio@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: IETF-Discussion Discussion <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kudos to MeetEcho

While there has been a lot of progress since 107, it is clear from the first couple of sessions that there are still a many rough edges that are wasting a lot of WG time.  We should take a serious look at whether it's worth investing more in refining this tool, or whether a more standard tool would be appropriate.