Re: USA dominion: Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Salz, Rich wrote:

We disagree on the relevance of discussing that.

How can you keep disagreeing and say:

> I think we're going in circles here.

when your disagreement results in the loops of unproductive
conversation?

    That should be because you won't face the source of
     the problem saying:

     > commenting on Thriller or Tolkien's writings -- isn't useful
      > to have a productive conversation, and I won't be enticed there.

Face the true problem.

							Masataka Ohta