Re: USA dominion: Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

I think we're going in circles here.

You said we need to be respectful of non-black slaves and I asked for specific places where we haven't been. You said, that fact that I can't think of it means that I am being disrespectful.  I disagree: Pointing out one thing doesn't mean ignoring any others.

I admire your use of English. If we were having this conversation in Japanese, I would not be able to say much beyond thank you. But I will not go along with your attempts at language tricks to halt the conversation.  If you that makes you feel that you won, so be it.