Re: USA dominion: Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

>>>     Be respectful of non-black slaves.

>> Sure.  Who has said otherwise?

>    Many.

I don't recall any such postings.  I *do* recall people saying that the US history is the most egregious, but I don't recall anyone saying non-black slave history should not be considered.  Do you have any links?

>> Perhaps it's a language barrier issue?

 > Of you?

It could well be.  If you thought I was implying that you had a problem with the language, I apologize. A barrier is between two parties, so either party could be having an issue.