Re: Consultation on *revised* IETF LLC Draft Strategic Plan 2020

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 4:18 PM Jay Daley <jay@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In either case, I think this text should be removed.

Thanks again, I’m going to stick with it though.

Perhaps it's worth taking a step back here and asking what you think the terms of engagement are on this consultation.

Your text above seems to imply that you are putting this out for comment but are the ultimate decider on whether to accept those comments, as opposed to this requiring community consensus. Is that in fact your position?

-Ekr