Re: Consultation on *revised* IETF LLC Draft Strategic Plan 2020

> On 4/06/2020, at 10:08 AM, Eric Rescorla <ekr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> As I said, I do think it's important to have clear maps for how the individual tasks that people want to do work and where they go wrong, which is sort of a small scale version of this.

Added issue

	https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/issues/44 "No mention of need to better understand user flows in order to inform the works of the Tools team and TAS"

and addressed it by adding a new transformation and some accompanying text

	https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/commit/b9841bb6b4c72515fb24c556ff6a49767cc5d1e5#diff-ace2c9f1dd155e5220c2a50de0c79018

Jay

--
Jay Daley