Re: Consultation on *revised* IETF LLC Draft Strategic Plan 2020

- The word "privacy" doesn't appear. That needs to be fixed,
to provide the proper balance vs. things like: "Sufficient
high-quality data on participants their activities,
motivations, expectations, etc to support an evidence-led
culture." I'd say the way to do that is to make a generic
statement that the LLC aims to honor the privacy expectations
of the IETF community - those vary a lot but we are and should
be a picky crowd when it comes to this topic. (Sorry for not
noticing this in my earlier review.)

Added as https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/issues/42   Note, that this needs to be done in reference to our Privacy Statement (as the applicable policy) and that has a strong focus on openness as well as privacy.

Addressed with https://github.com/ietf-llc/strategy-2020-consultation/commit/a173cd466bbef8f8bb103b5b4d563d3fbe6252b1#diff-ace2c9f1dd155e5220c2a50de0c79018

Jay

--
Jay Daley