Re: Protecting Copyright.

> the IETF will demonstrate to you that it has rules
that it will enforce. That is, for the record, not a prediction
as to when or how, nor (at least at this time) a request.

Anyone can make rules, it is basics, but does these rules protect rights, does those rules are enforced on everyone, does these rules has ethics, if yes, then it should be explained clearly and signed by each new participant, but don't tell me an ID must follow this formula and once i do, someone steals the contents and you tell me you agreed, i didn't sign an agreement, maybe i didn't read all BCPs, but from what i experienced, no protection for authors at all.

If someone can use the content, then use it, many are supporting you :D even it is not right.

Look i think we shouldn't spend all this time in this discussion, anyone will find his work is stolen, will not accept it, and i think many are understanding, so no need to enter an infinite loop because some don't want to understand that human rights are not rules only, it is actions to take to achieve these rights.

Khaled Omar

Get Outlook for Android