Re: Protecting Copyright.

On Apr 30, 2020, at 9:17 AM, Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I cannot force someone to discuss, give comments, make a review to my drafts

Nor can a WG chair. We don’t work for you or the IETF. We work for our employers and review what we and they find interesting and relevant.

If you don’t get reviews, you ARE getting feedback.

NB: besides writing drafts that address issues the WG cares about in ways they find useful, it also helps to provide substantive reviews of other drafts. The IETF is a two-way street.

Joe