RE: Protecting Copyright.

--On Friday, May 1, 2020 14:34 +0000 Khaled Omar
<eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Given that you stubbornly refuse to read the rules and
>> copyright, despite the efforts of many people here to
>> encourage you, that is best.
>
> Sorry, but I don't care about the written rules, I care
> about the applied and enforced rules, I think there is a clear
> example now about the rules, and the applied rules.

Khaled,

If you don't care about the written rules, then don't agree to
them.   You make that agreement each time you post a draft that
explicitly contains the required Copyright section.  Indeed, you
consented to those rules for any posting you make when you
joined this mailing list or join any other IETF mailing list.

Now, if you intend your statement above to mean that,
independent of your apparent consent to those written rules, you
are going to continue to ignore them, formulate your own
interpretation of them, and then complain that your desired
interpretation is not accepted by others, I assume that, sooner
or later, the IETF will demonstrate to you that it has rules
that it will enforce.  That is, for the record, not a prediction
as to when or how, nor (at least at this time) a request.

regards,
   john