RE: Protecting Copyright.

>> Another way to look at that is that it is your job to

>> interest people in your work.

> People are interested, and the evidence is that some are

> applying my work, but they are not free enough to express

> their interest.

Well, that may good enough. If the people who are interested are applying your work, then perhaps everything is fine and you need go no further.

If, on the other hand, you are determined to make progress in the IETF then I should qualify my statement as…

Another way to look at that is that it is your job to interest people in your work and have them demonstrate their interest within the IETF by discussing and contributing to you work on the public IETF mailing lists.

Ciao,
Adrian