RE: Protecting Copyright.

> Well, that may good enough. If the people who are interested are applying your work, then perhaps everything is fine and you need go no further.

Yes, but something is missing, my acknowledgment, ideas and IDs posted to the IETF are not a matter of volunteering, it sounds like you go to a market and find something you like, then taking it and leave, so what is the responsibility of the market management !!! what are the benefits of the rules people are making.

But what is weird, is that you take something from the market, and before taking it you say “it is very bad”, and eventually you hide it on your pocket and leave :D and what is more funny is that some other people in the market are saying “yes, very bad product”, and they are watching that person hiding the product in the his pocket.

Khaled Omar