Re: [Last-Call] Six months in: evaluation of the last-call mailing list experiment

(Removed last-call from this, as it's meta-discussion.)

Hi, Bob,

> However, sending this thread to the last-call@xxxxxxxx list, seems to me to defeat the purpose of the last
> call list.   That is, it is to be used for IETF w.g. last calls.   Other discussions, like this one, should happen
> on the ietf@xxxxxxxx list.

That's a good point, and I mostly agree.  I decided to send this to
last-call also, because it involves the very existence of that list,
and I wanted to be sure to catch people who follow <last-call> but not
<ietf>, as we need their input as well.  Perhaps I should have just
posted a notice about the discussion and asked people to come here to
respond.  In any case, thanks for keeping me honest.  :-)

Barry