Re: Cryptotokens, CallUnregisteredEndpoints

Thanks a lot for the answer. Actually I meant the problem when an
unregistered endpoint calls the registered endpoint directly - using its
(well known) transport address. (You are right - this was not expressed
clearly.) And I want to block such possibility - the registered endpoint
should get the permission from its GK. So the ARQ must contain more than
only the alias of the caller and callee as is by default.

Is the solution you proposed valid also for this configuration?

With best regards,
Lukasz