Re: Cryptotokens, CallUnregisteredEndpoints

Lukasz

What endpoint are you using?
The default behavior of the registered endpoint, on receipt of the
unregistered setup message is to send an ARQ to the gatekeeper however the
gatekeeper returns back a ARJ with reason routeToGatekeeper and the call
should be automatically rejected. Now for some endpoints, the call may
still go through but it will be redirected via the gatekeeper which
definitely can be controlled.

Is that not happening? If it is not then can you reply back with a level 5
trace from GnuGk so we determine why it is not rejecting the call.

Simon