Cryptotokens, CallUnregisteredEndpoints

Hello, everybody!

Sorry if the issue was already discussed - there are timeouts when
searching in the archive so I cannot check.

I would like to strenghten security of RAS communication.
CallUnregisteredEndpoints feature seems to be not implemented (GK always
sends ACF regardless the other side (caller or callee) is registered in GK
or not). Adding a piece of code supporting this feature in
AdmissionRequest::Process seems to be easy, but it makes no sense when
only a simple security is used - unauthorized and unregistered EP could
pass a known endpoint's alias as its own and GK would allow the other EP
(registered) to establish the connection.

The option to strenghten the security is to use cryptotokens, am I right?

There is hardly any information about it in the documentation.
I've recompiled gnugk with support of openssl (required?) but not changed
ohphone (I found in its changelog: 2001-08-10 05:06  robertj main.cxx: No
longer need SSL to have H.235 security.)

Which entity should require strong security with cryptotokens, is it GK?
Should it return in the GCF the authentication method? How to enable it?
At the moment ohphone in GRQ sends two items in authenticationCapability:
authenticationBES and pwdHash, the GK responds in GCF:
authenticationBES:radius. So it seems to me that EP is ready to support
cryptotokens, but GK does not require this.

I would be grateful for any help.

With best regards,
Lukasz