request for help -GNUGK

Hi all.,

I want build an GK for our call centre,i had downloaded the below mentioned software,can any one suggest me,will it work.

OS: RHEL 4.0

DOWNLOADED FROM VOXGRATIA
pwlib_v1_11_0
openh323_v1_19_0_1
opal_v2_2_4

gnugk_2.2.6

Im trying to build it last time but failed becoz finally when i was starting it was prompting the error
root@pbx bin]# /opt/gnugk-2.2.6-linux-x86/bin/gnugk -c
2007/08/07 23:34:08.075 0            Toolkit.cxx(895)   CONFIG  Could not create/link config to a temporary file /tmp/gnugk.ini-7409
WARNING: No config file found!

Again i had deleted every thing and started building all and till now i see no error upto openh323 compilation.

I would also like to know do i need purchase any license for using G723 AND G729 codec

Will pacphone support my requirement for call centre working with GNUGK

Can GNUGK terminate SIP traffic also from orginator or any SIP to H323 translator required.

Providing above information will be so helpfull for me,THANKS FOR ALL IN ADVANCE.

varma