Re: request for help -GNUGK

That's not the output of a build command. It appears that you were
actually running the fully compiled ./gnugk executable, but simply
failed to give it a path to a valid config (.ini) file.

> Again i had deleted every thing and started building all and
> till now i see no error upto openh323 compilation.

Based on the output above, this seems like an unnecessary step.

> I would also like to know do i need purchase any license for
> using G723 AND G729 codec
>
> Will pacphone support my requirement for call centre working
> with GNUGK
>
> Can GNUGK terminate SIP traffic also from orginator or any
> SIP to H323 translator required.

GnuGK is an H.323 device and doesn't support SIP.

Regards,
Mike