Re: Q931 Setup authorization and Neighbor GK

> > Earlier, when all h323-xxx-time has been sent - these were just filled with
> > some useless values, like copying h323-disconnect-time to h323-connect-time
> > and h323-setup-time. This way, some call flow info has been lost.
>
> This was not correct, in most cases unexpected behavior. Setup time should
> never be overwritten, being the time of ARQ or Setup arrival. For cisco boxes
> connect-time=disconnect-time for unconnected calls, but setup-time is kept
> in. The reason here is to have PDD value (very helpfull in troubleshooting).

h323-setup-time cannot be sometimes ARQ time and sometimes Setup time
- this way it is useless. It should be a time when Setup message has been sent.
If not Setup has been sent, then there is nothing to measure.
If the call is not connected then we have both h323-setup-time and h323-disconnect-time.

We cannot rely on connect-time=disconnect-time because we do not have subsecond
accuracy, so it is possible to have connect-time=disconnect-time for a connected call.

PDD is calculated as a time between Setup and Alerting message - we do not send
the second one, so what is your definition of PDD?

---
Zygmuntowicz Michal