Re: Q931 Setup authorization and Neighbor GK

The call doesn't start until a SETUP is sent.  An ARQ is an "admission
request" which is just that.  It establishes the caller's intention
and the response from the GK, possibly after interacting with other GKs
by way of LRQ, tells the endpoint if and how to complete the call.

The measurement of post dial delay (PDD) is subjective.  If I'm
evaluating a route for termination of voice traffic I will consider the
time between my SETUP being sent and the audible ring back being heard.
This measures their performance for call setup.  If the route uses
gatekeepers we can consider seperately the transaction processesing time.
When a customer is evaluating our PDD this transaction time will be part
of the PDD from their perspective.

	-Vance