From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of
Zygmuntowicz Michal
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 11:32 PM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re:  Q931 Setup authorization and Neighbor GK

It is not present, since there is no "connect" event for unconnected calls.
I know Cisco gateways send h323-connect-time everytime, but we do not send
also other attributes the gateways send - so we are not 100% Cisco
compatible either.
With the new h323-connect-time present/not present rule it is easy (and 100%
reliable)
to separate unconnected calls from connected calls.
Also h323-setup-time is not always sent - if the call is admitted (ACF) but
signalling channel
has not been opened, only h323-disconnect-time will be sent.
This behaviour gives finer call flow details.

I am considering to write a small patch (or a small derived authenticator -
OnSendPDU overriden)
for those who need the old behaviour (all h323-xxx-time attributes always
sent) - if there are many
such gk users.