Re: Future blog

I've only recently gone from svn to git and honestly git is freaking awesome sauce.

I'm pretty sure what you are missing is how much nicer having local branches can be for local development.  The cvs way would be multiple checkouts, and a lot of manual diffing and merging.

If Classpath were on svn at least then you could use git svn as a contributor with ease.  But yea, git and github are pretty sweet.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone