Re: Future blog

On 12/08/2010 11:32 AM, Pekka Enberg wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Andrew Haley <aph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> There's also 10-15 patches from Ivan sitting in the archives
>>
>> Hmm, I had seen some discussion around those and thought they were being
>> addressed.  Bring them on!
>
> I'm not sure if this is all of it but it's a start anyway:
>
> http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath-patches/2010-June/006411.html

Ah, yes, these were the patches that were sent hex encoded with a
MIME type of application/octet-stream.  Needless to say these didn't
get reviewed.

I'll have a look, but IMO it is unreaslistic to expect a reviewer to
save an attachment and open it in an external editor.  And I did point
this out at the time.

Andrew.