Re: Alexandre Prokoudine attacks on GIMP critics around the Web

Nope.

Everything started because I was called a "backseat viewer", and therefore
not allowed to say that scheduled releases are good. After that I was
replying to that attitude, and not about whether rolling releases are
better (which I had an extremely open mind about).

The message you quoted is way after things started going bad.

As for your comparison with Starbucks, I don't abuse Starbucks employees
and neither I abuse GIMP's staff.

I also don't care about harsh words, I'm not a little snowflake. I just
want to know if GIMP is represented by Alexandre like he implies, and if
the GIMP team is OK with attacking newbies and critics of GIMP saying
they're backseat drivers that are not worth listening to and not worth
explaining things.

I'm not the only one who shares the view that in GIMP there is this
attitude of "if you didn't make it, you're not allowed to talk bad about
it".

If that's the culture at GIMP, I'm not gonna cry. Just say it.

Niccolo.