Re: Alexandre Prokoudine attacks on GIMP critics around the Web

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 4:48 PM Niccolo Brogi <nkkollaw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Regarding CCing people, my thread hasn't been approved, so I don't know if
> people can read it.
>
> Regarding the rest, you don't have to present exhibits, we're not in
> court. I'm giving you feedback about your behavior as someone who
> represents the whole team (unless I got your pronuons wrong, you keep
> saying "we"--possibly to give authority to your arguments--and you
> misrepresent yourself as a developer of GIMP).

I have never claimed to be developer of GIMP, publicly or privately -- you
have zero proof of your claim. I actually correct people when they call me
a developer, and I have enough verifiable proof of that.

If you think that continuos piling of factually wrong statements will help
your cause, I suggest you rethink your stategy.

> Take this feedback however you want. So can the rest of the team, but
> considering you've been speaking on their behalf it's important that they
> know what you're doing and that people aren't happy. If your behavior is
> appropriate for someone who represents the team, good to know. If it's not,
> don't speak on behalf of everyone else and at that point you can be as much
> of an asshole as you want with both newbies and people who disagree with
> you.

I will have to point out that name-calling, which you once again went for,
is not welcome on our mailing lists as per code of conduct:

https://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html

"Please make sure that you add value to the discussion, avoid repetitive
arguments, flamewars, trolling, and ____personal attacks____."

Please consider rethinking your interaction here.

Good day to you.

Alex