Re: What would be a better set of default resources?

On 07/24/2009 01:10 PM, Martin Nordholts wrote:
> As convinced you are that your approach is better than mine, I'm equally
> convinced my approach is better then yours.

I would like to add that if the ongoing brush dynamics and tool options
redesign discussions end with a solution where editing of actual brush
files is not necessary, then this whole discussion is obsolete. But as
long as that file writability matters for resources, then what we have
now is broken and needs to be fixed somehow.

  / Martin