Re: [Gimp-developer] Misnamed structure element in SFScript structure?

Hi,

Simon Budig <Simon.Budig@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Include a GUILE in the Gimp sourcecode, make sure that it doesn't
> conflict with other GUILEs on the target system and use it as the GIMPs
> default language. Perfectly fine with me as long as I have a language
> that is guaranteed to be available for 99% of the GIMP installations.

I don't think we should do that simply because I don't see what is so
important about having a self-contained scripting language. I'd rather
like to see three or four well-maintained and working scripting
languages that can be installed separately. If we can make sure that
the language extensions work and can be easily installed that should
be good enough then.

Sven