Re: [Gimp-docs] Re: [Gimp-web] Flash Tutorials

Hi,

I don't see much problem with having tutorials in Flash, but I think
that the user manual is the wrong place for them. For one, the help
browser can't display flash. Also, currently the user manual is more of
a book than a multimedia presentation and I think that is a good format
for a manual. That doesn't say that there couldn't be any multimedia
add-ons but I would put them on the website (www.gimp.org or
docs.gimp.org) and just point to them from the user manual. That would
also keep the download size for the manual more reasonable.

Sven