[Gimp-docs] Re: [Gimp-web] Flash Tutorials

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 09:39:55AM +0200, Roman Joost wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Jan Smith created one more Flash Tutorial which shows how to create
> screenshots under Microsoft Windows. (If someone wonders where the other
> flash tutorial is: I added it under: http://docs.gimp.org/help.html - It
> describes how to setup a sandbox under Microsoft Windows).
>
> I wonder where we want to place the tutorials, because gimp.org already
> offers a bunch of tutorials. Should I create a new page on
> docs.gimp.org or do we want to place the flash tutorials on gimp.org?

Honestly, though documentation contributions are nice, flash totally
sucks for documentation. You can't share or bookmark points in the
middle of tutorial. You can't search for text in it, and neither can
search engines.

Looking at the content in this case (your permissions are broken, Roman),
I don't see any added value that animation brings.

-Yosh