Re: Proposed release criteria revisions

On 03/18/2011 05:04 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
As James said, that's considerably beyond the scope of both this thread
and this group. It's not QA's job to define the vision of the project,
it's our job to validate the release process and the released products
that we *do* have. If you want to change those things, the way to do it
is not through the release criteria.

Yes and that surrounds the so called "Default" thus no other spin should be able to block it.

This also applies to the question of which spins block the release.
That's not something that is defined in the criteria, or that should be.
It's an issue for the Board and the Spins SIG, which have been
discussing it lately, including at FUDCon.

This is something that is not on the hands of the Board or the Spins SIG but something that the QA community should decide.

JBG