Re: END OF DISCUSSION: Grub is inadequate without Lilo for backup

Wow... How truly unprofessional. I am very happy I do not have to deal with Mr. Fraser on any level, especially a professional one. It is one thing to disagree, it is quite another to be disagreeable. I think Abraham Lincoln said it best... "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt." Mr. Fraser, you have removed all doubt as far as I am concerned.

Ken Nordquist