Re: rawhide net install image doesn't work with bios partitions

On 5/27/19 10:26 AM, stan wrote:
On Mon, 27 May 2019 10:00:02 -0600
Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        arc=fail (body hash mismatch);
        spf=pass (google.com: domain of
test-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx designates 209.132.181.2 as
permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=test-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
        dmarc=fail (p=REJECT sp=REJECT dis=QUARANTINE)
header.from=zoho.com

I just use a free mail provider, zoho.com.  I don't set the
parameters.  I saw in an email message on one of the Fedora lists that
zoho.com had been compromised, and was considered untrusworthy.  That
is probably why it is marked as such.  Maybe I should switch to using
my ISP.  I used to use a paid email provider, but they suffered an
intrusion that put them offline briefly, and I have been leery of
continuing with them.

No, that is something that is specified by the sending domain, zoho.com in this case. Probably the mailing list admins should add that domain to the list of domains that it rewrites addresses from.