rawhide net install image doesn't work with bios partitions

Hi,
I pulled the server net install iso for rawhide, the future Fedora 31,
and tried to install it. I used custom install with existing partitions
on a bios partitioned disk.  It refused to install because it wanted gpt
and uefi.

I swap back and forth between predefined partitions, so I always have a
working Fedora to fall back on.  This has worked fine in the past.

Is gpt and uefi now required for install?  I didn't see a way to toggle
the setting.

Thanks.