Re: rawhide net install image doesn't work with bios partitions

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 11:19 AM Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Either you aren't writing your install media and/or
> booting them quite the same as you did before,

Yep, I often forget this detail. How was the install media created,
exactly? Quite a lot of methods recreated partitions and bootloader
stuff on the USB stick, then copy over portions of the Fedora image,
and that breaks the special sauce Fedora images use to pretty much
boot anything with a single image: UEFI, BIOS, Macs.

--
Chris Murphy