Re: consider people with poor vision

Dne čtvrtek, 20. června 2013 18:38:41 CEST, Adam Williamson  napsal(a):
On Thu, 2013-06-20 at 12:31 +0200, Karel Volný wrote:
hm, does the install from Live work like a clean install (the same as netinstall for example), or does it still work the old style, i.e. you can't choose different filesystem?
That changed in F18, though we really didn't make enough noise about it.

ok, thanks ... so ... it seems like a viable option to recommend installing from Live with full accessibility support and make sure the installer can make use of it, instead of putting too much AI/crystall ball magic/questions into standalone install media, right?

/me just votes for supporting different Lives with different UIs, not only the GNOME Shell based one

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team