Re: consider people with poor vision

Dne čtvrtek, 20. června 2013 5:01:12 CEST, Adam Williamson  napsal(a):
Right, right now you could run anaconda from the desktop live and use
GNOME's A11y features. We don't really test that, but it's there as an
option.

hm, does the install from Live work like a clean install (the same as netinstall for example), or does it still work the old style, i.e. you can't choose different filesystem?

if I remember, there were good reasons not to use LiveCD/DVDs for installing, has it changed?

- I haven't noticed any changes in this field ... then again, I'm master in missing announcements and obvious docs :-)

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team