Re: consider people with poor vision

Hi

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Karel Volný wrote:

hm, does the install from Live work like a clean install (the same as netinstall for example), or does it still work the old style, i.e. you can't choose different filesystem?

if I remember, there were good reasons not to use LiveCD/DVDs for installing, has it changed?

- I haven't noticed any changes in this field ... then again, I'm master in missing announcements and obvious docs :-)

You can choose a different filesystem in current versions of Fedora.

Rahul