Re: F18 doesn't see full laptop screen resolution

On Feb 2, 2013, at 6:56 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, thing is, if you find yourself in a conversation which is strongly
> predicated on what some code does, you should develop the reflex of
> *just going and looking at the code*.

Obviously. Maybe there's the equivalent of RTFM here? STFU and STFSB. That'd probably agitate my reflexes.

> Hell, to be honest, this is an area where even if you submit a patch, it
> might not get taken.

That's why I suggested grub-devel@ first before putting in the effort. I see patches posted there all the time that get charitable *yawn* as responses.

Chris Murphy